Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Memoirs-My Bachelorette Party

 Linking up with Royal again for Monday Memoirs! This has quickly become one of my favorite linkups because I love to look back at memories! So much fun! I hope some of you will join us in this fabulous linkup.
I am getting super excited for my best friend Megan's bachelorette party on Friday so I though we would take a trip down memory lane to my bachelorette party back in 2010. It was one fun night!
 The night started off with me being crowned "the bachelorette." We headed out in our own private limo. I absolutely love the picture below and have it framed in my house.This is me with four of my bridesmaids, Sara, Candice, Ashley and Megan. Missing are my bridesmaids Molly and Brittany because they live in Oregon, my sister because she was underage at the time.

 We had almost as much fun in the limo as we did at the club we went to. I enjoyed yelling out the window  "I am getting married!" and "it's my bachelorette, woo-hoo!"
We had a private VIP area at the club we went to.  I wish I had more pictures from that night but everyone was having so much dancing that we didn't take a lot of pictures. My favorite song that we danced to was Enrique Igelisias "I like it." We were all obsessed with Jersey Shore at the time so we were doing our best fist pump moves and "breaking down the beat." My college friends Mary Beth and Matt came by for awhile. It was great to see them!
 The funniest memory from the night was this dude. His bachelor party was in the VIP area next to us. Get this, he was getting married THE NEXT DAY AT 12:00!  Apparently they had a lot of out of town people in the wedding party so they felt they had to do the bachelor/bachelorette parties the night before the wedding. I often to this day wonder if he made it to his wedding. He was absolutely HAMMERED and kept waving around this pair of panties, not sure where they came from and honestly I didn't want to know. Bless his fiance's little heart.....
 It was such a fun night! I am so excited for Megan's bachelorette although a little nervous because I know for a fact I can't hang like I used to. Recovery will probably be brutal. I also realized this will probably be my last big night out in my 20's because I will be 30 in May!
Passing the bachelorette crown to Megan! Here's to Megan's bachelorette party!


4 comments:

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

Oh wow, that guy and the panties...haha.
Thanks for linking up with me!

Suze said...

Sounds so fun!

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Visiting from the link up. Looked like a fun time!

Unknown said...

I must say i adore reading through as well as following your article as i see them really useful as well as useful. That article is usually just as useful and also useful. Many thanks pertaining to facts an individual also been putting on doing your website this kind of useful. We offered some thing pertaining to our facts.Bachelorette Parties

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!