Saturday, March 8, 2014

Megan's Bachelorette Party!

Megan's bachelorette party was a total blast! I am absolutely exhausted today. I didn't take near enough pictures as usual but here are some:
 
 Me and Ash before going into the club. It was FREEZING that night!
 Me and my besties. This picture is now my cover photo on Facebook. Love it!
 The band that played was awesome!
 Megan with her bridal party!
 The college "roomies" again. Ashley and I lived together on campus our sophomore and junior years. Megan was our "unofficial roomie." She lived at home but slept on our couch pretty much every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night so it felt like she was our roommate.
Dancing to "Copperhead Road!"
 
Although I had an awesome time, I definately felt "old." Everyone at the club seemed soooo young, which I guess they were!  It's really starting to sink in that I will be thirty in just a little over 2 months. I felt a little a little out of my element and even though it was just for a night, I missed Nick and Kennedy so much! I hadn't been to a club since before I got pregnant with Kennedy and I don't have any plans to go back unless it's a special occasion like this. At one point, some sketch guys came into our VIP area and bought us a round of shots. They introduced themselves as "Cadilac" and "Mazda." Seriously? Gimme me break! They asked Ashley what her name was and she replied "Toyota" bahahaha. Ash and I were very thankful to be able to  flash our wedding rings and say "sorry we're married" and let the single girls in the group deal with them. Don't miss those days at all. I love my hubby so much and I am so happy for Megan that she has found Brent. Can't wait until March 29th, when she officially becomes Mrs. Anthony!
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!