Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday

Linking up with Natasha, April, Darci and Christina again for the 5 on Friday fun! Here is what's on my mind this week:

1. I am so excited about our new sermon series at church on Noah.  The first sermon was all about Noah being courageous and about finding the courage in your own life to follow your dreams.  Definately of those sermons that you leave church feeling very inspired. Nick and I are really excited about seeing the movie and are already planning a double date night with our friends Adam and Jessica to go see it.

2. Speaking of Adam and Jessica, their youngest son Grayson turned 4 this past weekend! Happy Birthday Grayson! We had a blast at his Spiderman themed birthday party. Kennedy thoroughly enjoyed her first bouncy house experience!



3. Did anyone watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion? I am so disappointed because I really have always loved Lisa (I even watched Vanderpump Rules) and it appears she really is a liar like everyone says. Carlton was just plain crazy. She made a big deal out of everything and the whole witchcraft thing really freaked me out.  I hope she doesn't come back for another season. Kyle is my fav! :)

4. Can I just tell you how much I love my hairstylist Elizabeth? I had an cut/color appointment with her yesterday and we spent the whole time talking about our obsession, reality tv. We especially had to dish on The Bachelor. I have been going to her for 6 years and she is so great with my hair. I always leave the salon feeling beautiful and pampered.  She is expensive so Nick has told me several times that he wishes I would find a more cost efficient hair stylist.  I told him he's just going to have to get over it because we are never breaking up! ;) 

5. Kennedy has had a great week. :) Her new obsession is magnets! The picture below was taken at her Grandma and Paw-Paws house where she had a blast playing with their MANY magnets. We also have the farm magnet set that makes animal sounds and she absolutely loves it! She is also loving playing with balls and loves to play "catch."

Happy St. Patricks Day from our silly girl!!!!

Have a great weekend ya'll! :)

3 comments:

Cari said...

stopping by from link-up! I am an avid housewives watcher and I agree, I am super disappointed in Lisa, she was one of my favorites! Kyle has always been my all time favorite. Carlton is just weird!

Leslie said...

Oh those sweet cheeks on baby girl. Love them!!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Your lit'l girl is such a cutie pie!! Have a lovely first weekend of Spring! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!