Friday, March 28, 2014

5 on Friday


I have been totally MIA this week and I apologize! It's been one busy week! Getting back in the blogging game by linking up with these fabulous ladies for 5 on Friday!

1. My co-worker Callie got married last weekend. It was a gorgeous wedding and she was a gorgeous bride! I LOVED her dress! Unfortunately I forgot my "real" camera so all I have is this terrible Iphone pic but I stole a pic off her Facebook so ya'll could see how pretty her dress was! One of my favorite parts of her wedding was the food. They had southern style food and the hush puppies were out of this world! I wish I had gotten a picture because they were the biggest hush puppies I had ever seen, tennis ball size! They also had a really yummy sangria! Congrats Callie and Brett!

 2. I racked up big at the spring consignment sale at Kennedy's daycare. I got all this for 39 dollars! I was expecially excited about the shorts and tops, she really needed some "play clothes." Another favorite was the adorable ladybug dress! I volunteered at the sale so I got to shop early at the pre-sale which was awesome!
 3. One of the reasons I have been so busy this week is because I have been getting ready for my bestie Megan's wedding this weekend! I am so excited to be her Matron of Honor! The picture below is a little flashback to 2008. However, Megan and I have been friends since fall 2003 when she rushed Phi Mu. It was shortly after rush and I hadn't really gotten to know her yet but a bunch of us were at dinner for our sister Cammie's birthday. I invited her back to my dorm for a party and the rest is history! She was basically Ashley and I's unnofficial roomate, sleeping on our couch 2-3 nights out of the week. I love this girl to death and she never fails to make me laugh! So many good memories with her and many more ahead of us!
 4. I am so ready for spring break. I honestly think we have one of the latest spring breaks in the country. It seems like it will never get here.  The district I teach in is on the South Carolina/Georgia border, very close to Augusta, so our spring break is always during the week of the Masters golf tournament. I have been seriously dragging the past week or two. I am so ready for our annual spring break trip to see my family in Kentucky! My mom and stepdad are flying in from Oregon so especially excited to see them! One more week to go!

5. Kennedy is 16 months old today! Lately we have been having quite a few toddler meltdowns but as you can see in the pictures below, they don't last long. She is very easily distracted! ;) I have also posted a few pictures of what she's loving lately. The only thing I didn't get a picture of is her absolute new favorite food, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She has been devouring them! :)

 She still loves reading in boxes!
 Loves to play ball!
 Loves to run!
 Loves purses...just like her mommy!
We love you so much baby girl!

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by! I will be back Sunday with a post about Megan's wedding!


1 comments:

Bailley said...

hi from the link up! your little girl is so cute! have a blast at your friend's wedding!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!