Wednesday, January 1, 2014

So What Wednesday!

Happy New Year!  So excited to be linking up with Shannon again for "So What Wednedsday." Here's what I am saying "so what" to this week:

1. I had some really un-Christian-like thoughts at church on Sunday about the couple in front of us. Making out in church? Seriously??? Ewww. Stay home in bed next time people.

2. I am off work until January 6th. I love my students but I can't say I miss them at all and I am in no hurry to go back to work.

3. I am taking Kennedy to daycare tomorrow so I can get a massage and a facial.

4. My friend Sara read all of Reality Steve's spoilers about the upcoming season of the Bachelor featuring Juan Pablo and she is assuring me that this season is going to be even more of a trainwreck than Ben's season. I DON'T CARE....still gonna watch!

5. I am ready for all the "New Years Resolution" peeps to give up and leave the gym and it's barely even 2014. I hate when the gym gets overcrowded. :(

6. My drink of choice on New Years Eve: Smirnoff Ice-Pineapple! It tastes just as good as it did in college and I am not ashamed that I am almost 30 and drinking it.


What are you saying "So what" to this week? Go link up with Shannon and tell us!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Making out at church? That's an all time low! I can't wait for the Bachelor!! Happy Juan-uary ;)

Unknown said...

Making out at church? Really were they young kids? Either way really they bothered to get up and get to chuch to do that. There are so many other places.
Stopping by from the link up - Jenny
www.lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!