Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So What!

Linking up with Shannon again for another "So What Wednesday."  Here is what I am saying "so what" to this week:
*I let one of my students move his clip up (they move up for positive behavior, down for negative behavior) because he made me laugh. It had been a rough day and I needed some humor.
*I told Kennedy's new teachers in the toddler room that I don't care if she gets dirty but I am "SUPER ANAL" about her hair being messy. They gave me an odd look. I am not sure if it's because I used the word "anal" or because they think I am an OCD mom.
*The months of January and February are so blah to me. They are just boring.
*I thought the Real World: Explosion was awesome. That girl Ashley was a hot mess. I can't wait to see what happens when the ex's arrive!
*I can't wait until Teen Mom 2 comes back on next week. Barbara is my favorite. "I told YA this would haaapen JENELLE."

*As you can see, I watch too much reality tv. I don't like being involved in drama but I sure do love watching it!

What are you saying "so what" to this week? Go link up with Shannon and tell me all about it!

3 comments:

Abby Lumbard said...

lol love me some Barbara! :)

Paula said...

I love reality TV but those are two I have not watched!

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

Ha, I love what you said to Kennedy's teachers! That is something I would say!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!