Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kennedy is 11 months old!

 
 Sick at home with Daddy on her 11 month birthday but still managed a smile for pictures!
 
I am linking up today with Kristin at Busy Bee for "Baby Talk Tuesday." Kennedy turned 11 months old yesterday. I can't believe she is less than a month away from being one. My pregnancy seemed to go by soooo slow but once she got here, everything went by soooo fast.
 
What has Kennedy been up to this month?
*Walking a few small steps here and there, still not completely on the go. Unless she is pushing her little shopping buggy, then boy can she move!
*Eating a lot of new foods! She had her first cupcake at Jackie's shower and loved it! She also is a huge pasta fan like her Mommy.
*Waves and says hi to almost everyone she sees! She is very friendly!
*Loves her babydoll!
*Loves to play in the playpen at school with her best buddy, Emerson.
*Cutting her top two teeth!
*Very clingy to Mommy the past couple of weeks.
*Favorite book right now is The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle.
*Favorite tv show is still Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
 
In just two weeks, we will be taking her 1 year old pictures. My friend Valerie that took my maternity pictures will be taking them. She does a great job. I can't wait! It's hard to believe this was a year ago.....
 
 
Have a great rest of your week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!