Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon today for "So What Wednesday." It's been awhile since I have done this linkup and I miss it! :) Here is what I am saying "so what" to this week:

1. I immediately bought Kennedy a long sleeved white onesie when I heard it was going to be in the low 60's this Saturday night when we are at "Boo at the Zoo." There is no way I am putting a coat on over her adorable Snow White costume.

2. I am sending out Kennedy's 1st birthday invitations this week. Her party is November 23rd. A little early, yes, but I couldn't wait any longer!

3. I bought all of the decorations and favors for her party at Party City. I wish I was a crafty mom, but I am just not. I don't want her party to be one big Pinterest fail so storebought was the way to go for me.

4. When Ashley and Kevin came to visit last Friday night, we got home from the haunted house around 10:00. All four of us were in bed asleep by 10:30. Things sure have changed! This picture was taken Halloween 2009 when Megan, Ash and I were 25. So much much more energy back then and even more energy back in the college days....but ya know what? So what? I kinda like being old and I LOVE being a mommy! Oh and don't you just love Nick's "Billy Mays" Oxy Clean costume? Bahahaha!



 
Have a great rest of your week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!