Tuesday, October 1, 2013

3 years!

Nick and I were married October 2nd, 2010.  We got married on a roof top overlooking the city and the weather was perfect. It was a fall theme wedding complete with pumpkins as our centerpieces. Besides the day Kennedy was born, it was the happiest day of my life. Happy Anniversary Nick! I love you so much!!!!
 My dad and my stepdad Karl walked me down the aisle. Karl has been such a wonderful father to me so I had to have them both.
 Nick going in for some extra lovin after the 1st kiss!


 First dance "Then" by Brad Paisley.
 My friend and bridesmaid Candice and my co-worker's daughter Morgan (the one laying on the floor) got in actual fight over the bouquet! LOL.

My Phi Mi girls singing to me!

9 comments:

Carroll said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding looked gorgeous! :)

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

aww, Happy Anniversary!
A rooftop wedding sounds amazing!

Laura said...

Happy anniversary! Looks like it was a fabulous wedding, you looked beautiful! (still do!)

Carol said...

Awww thanks Laura!

Carol said...

Thanks Royal! We loved it!

Carol said...

Thanks Amanda!

Carol said...

Thanks Carroll!

Stro said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!