Friday, October 4, 2013

Five on Friday!


Yay for Friday and my favorite link up! Here are my 5 excitements for this week:
 
1. I am hosting a Kelly's Kids party! My sorority sister Kate sells Kelly's Kids. Their clothes are a bit pricey but they are very well made and do not wear down when washed. Their fall catalogue has some ADORABLE clothes for girls and boys. Check out https://www.kellyskids.com/katedannelly if you would like to place an order and enter party #18154 at check out.


 
2. To be honest, last year I was thinking I might give up on Revenge. It got just too crazy for me and I couldn't keep up with the "initiative" all that crazy crap going on. However, I really enjoyed the season premiere and it looks like maybe Emily is just going back to old fashioned Revenge, 1st season style. I think I am going to stay tuned! :)
 
 
3. This happened the week before last, but Nick and I finally got Iphones. I had a droid before that and Nick had an old school flip phone! Seriously! LOL. It's been hard adjusting and a little overwhelming but all in all we love our Iphones! My favorite app that I have downloaded so far is the timehop app. It pulls up all your statuses and pictures that you uploaded on Facebook on that day in years past. I am all about the memories and it is so fun to be able to look back. Thank you Laura @Moments with the Mays for sharing!
 
4. We had a fabulous third anniversary! :) We had dinner at Bonefish and it was so yummy! I had swordfish with pumpkin ravioli and their house salad, delicious!If you have a Bonefish in your area you should definately check it out! My anniversary present from Nick was tickets to the Carolina/Kentucky game tomorrow! Can't wait!!!
 
5. Kennedy had two "firsts" this week. She ate fish for the first time (Mommy's swordfish at Bonefish) and loved it! She also discovered a babydoll that her Great Aunt Gail got her for her baby dedication back in May. She had never really played with it until now. All of a sudden she loves it! The babydoll, her shopping buggy and her activity table are her favorite toys now.
 


4 comments:

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love that you got tickets to the game! I'm watching it now on tv....right now the score is 35-27!!
iPhones are awesome. We avoided them for as long as we could, and finally caved in and both bought one at the same time. I love mine. If you are looking for a good app for Kennedy, check out "Nighty Night" My son loves it.

The Dorr Stop said...

How long will your kellys kids party be open? Love their clothes!

Carol said...

Thanks! It was a great game but we definately fell apart in th 4th quarter. We still had a blast!
I will check out that app!

Carol said...

It will be open until the 15th! I love their clothes too and their fall line is absolutely precious!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!