Sunday, October 20, 2013

Another Great Fall Weekend!

Ashley and Kevin came to visit this weekend. We had a lot of fun just hanging out with Kennedy and their dog, Dash, who Kennedy absolutely adored! Friday night, we got a babysitter for Kennedy and we went to dinner at Cheddars and then to House of Terror, a local haunted house. Guess who was there??? Michael Myers! My fav! This Michael Myers was very tall, much taller than I remembered in the "Halloween" movies. ;)
The haunted house did not disappoint. Lots of great scares! We had a blast! Saturday, we spent the day watching football. Man, there sure were lots of upsets in college football this weekend. Very disappointing game for the Gamecocks but I have to admit, I took some comfort in knowing that Georgia and Clemson lost too!
 
Sunday, we went out to my Aunt Gail and Uncle Karl's farm in Georgia. My Aunt Gail has had some health issues so we try to get out there as much as we can.  Kennedy has been there before last summer and had a blast. She loves animals and "rode" Izzy the  horse for the first time. She also rode her friend R2 the donkey again.




Fall, I love you!!!! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh my goodness she's so cute up there on that horse!! Gah! That first picture is terrifying!

Carol said...

Thanks Laura! Hahahaha yeah he is pretty creepy!!! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!