Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on Friday!


Time for my favorite link up!
1. Halloween is coming! Anyone else out there love scary movies??? I love them! Especially the old school ones. My favorite villain is Michael Myers. So creepy! Tonight Ashley and Kevin are coming to stay with us. We are going to dinner and then to a local haunted house. Can't wait, maybe Michael will make an appearance! ;)

2. Any other SVU fans out there that are super sad about Munch leaving the show? First Stabler, now Munch??? What is the world coming to??? Boo!

 3. Bridesmaid dresses are ordered for Megan's wedding! This is the dress except in pool blue and we will have a silver sash. They look super cute on. I am so excited and so honored to be her maid of honor!
 
4. I have the day off today! My principal told us last summer that if we attended a 2 day math conference over the summer that she couldn't pay us but she would give us our first teacher workday off. Sold! I am spending some time with Kennedy this am, then dropping her off at daycare for a few hours while I get my hair cut and do some shopping for her 1st birthday party!
 
5. As always, I will leave you with Kennedy! The weather has been beautiful this week so we have been going on a lot of walks. She also had another first this week, first kids meal! We went to Chick Fila for dinner. She ate an entire 4 piece chicken nugget meal and loved every bite of it! Unfortunately, the "toy" was a book about parrots. I have had a really strange phobia about birds since I was a child, they scare me to death. Yes, seriously. So the parrot book went to school for Mommy's kids to read because we will not be reading that book at home. Maybe next time she will get to enjoy the toy, bahahahaha.




6 comments:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

popped over from the linkup! yay!! kennedy is precious!!!!! so so so adorable. and chickfila...yes. always a good choice. ;)

xx
elise

happy friday!!

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

lol on the parrot book...too funny. And my son loves their grilled nuggets!

Sarah said...

You are brave to go to a haunted house. I LOVE scary movie but will not set foot in a haunted house :)

Carol said...

Awww you should give it a try! Just make your husband go first like I do! ;) Thanks for following! :)

Carol said...

Went back this weekend and tried the grilled nuggets. Kennedy loved them! This time we got a deck of cards, hahahaha. Not something Kennedy will play with but still better than the parrot book!

Carol said...

Thanks Elise!!! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!