Monday, September 2, 2013

There's nothing like a Phi Mu wedding!

 This weekend my best friend Megan and I drove down to Beaufort, SC for our sorority sister Ashlee's wedding. We had so much fun! We saw a lot of our sisters that we hadn't seen in years.
 Ashlee's theme was country chic and she pulled it off very well. I LOVED this homemade chandelier made from mason jars!
It started raining right before the ceremony started but then the sun came out just in time for Ashlee to walk down the aisle. I  loved her burlap and lace aisle runner!

I couldn't really get a good shot of it, but the wedding party broke out with the Harlem Shake which was absolutely hilarious!

 Mr. and Mrs. Winkler!
 Phi Mu girls!
Me with the beautiful bride!
 
 
We had a blast catching up and tearing up the dance floor. SO MUCH FUN! I love weddings, but I especially love a Phi Mu wedding! :) Several of my sisters are in serious relationships and I can't wait for them to get married too! :)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

The wedding is so pretty!!

Hi!

I wanted to let you know that I am nominating you for the Liebster Award in my blog post today! It is basically a "tag - you're it!" for new blogs with less than 200 followers to answer a few fun questions as a blog post and get discovered by some new people. I've really enjoyed reading your blog lately, and I hope you'll check out my blog post tomorrow morning and play along!

Have a great night!

xo, Chelsea
http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Thanks for nominating me! I will try to answer the questions sometime soon, sounds like fun!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!