Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So What Wednesday

 I am linking up with Shannon again for another "So What Wednesday." Here is what I am saying "so what" to this week:

*Fake people with a lot of drama. Ain't got time for all that!

*The folks that are all hyped up and angry about the transgender girl who got homecoming queen. What is the big deal???? Get over it!

* I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for Hocus Pocus to come on tv. It is my all time favorite Halloween movie. Yes I know it's cheesy and yes I know I am 29 years old. So what. Hocus Pocus rocks!



Oh and this has nothing to do with "so what" but thank you so much to Royal over @Royal Proclaims. She let me know that I am a "no reply" blogger. I am very new to blogging so trying to get that fixed. If you have sent me an email in reply to a comment I left and I haven't replied, I am so sorry!

4 comments:

The Dorr Stop said...

LOVE Hocus Pocus too!!!

Kelly said...

Me too!!!

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

Hey there! Just found your blog through A Nelson's Nests :) Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movies!! I've never owned it so I bought it last week on Amazon for like $7 and it came this week, I'm making the hubby watch it Sat night, he's so excited, LOL

Carol said...

Oooh I need to check that out! I have it on my dvr but I am sure it has been edited way too much for my taste! Thanks for following Lizzie! :) Welcome!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!