Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So What Wednesday!

 I am linking up with Shannon for another "So What Wednesday."
 
Here is what I am saying so what to this week:
 
*Some of the Georgia and Clemson fans decided to report on their statuses on Facebook that the Gamecocks looked like crap the 2nd half of the game against Vandy. So what. A win is a win. Why are they worried about my team anyway?
 
*I listened to "A Whole New World" from the Aladdin soundtrack while I was working out yesterday. I love the quick mix button on Pandora that mixes all my stations together. Usually when one of the songs from the toddler radio station comes on, I skip it, but I was feeling some Disney tunes yesterday. :) So what!
 
*I am so excited about going shopping for Kennedy's fall wardrobe this weekend. I have barely bought any fall clothes for myself but so what! I have my 20 percent off coupon to Kohls ready and waiting!
 
*Lastly, I bought these this past weekend. I am pretty sure they are not part of my "lose last 15 pounds of baby weight" plan but so what! I am a sucker for anything pumpkin. These did not disappoint! So yummy!
 

3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

OMG I totally listened to the Disney station while on the treadmill today! KP was in the room w/me and it kept her happy so I was able to walk longer!

Carol said...

Too funny! :) Glad I am not the only one who loves some Disney tunes!

Carroll said...

Those waffles look delish! I'll definitely have to add them to my list this week. :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!