Friday, September 27, 2013

5 On Friday

 
Happy Friday! Boy, I don't know about ya'll but it sure has been a long week! Time for my favorite link up!

 1. Any other Nashville fans out there??? LOVE this show and so glad it's back on. The season 2 premiere did not disappoint!
2. My high school bestie Molly and her man Matt got engaged in Puerto Rico last Sunday! I am so excited for them! This makes THREE of my closest friends who have gotten engaged this year. I can't wait for all the weddings!

3. We are currently renovating our church right now. Our sanctuary holds up to 600 people and all four of our services are packed out! We are really excited about the renovation. We absolutely LOVE our church and can't wait for us to be able to accomodate more people so they  can become closer to God like we have. I cannot say enough good things about our church.
 
4. So ready for some football this weekend! Last weekend was kind of a bla weekend for college football. Mostly because the Gamecocks didn't play but also because Oregon didn't play either! I lived in Oregon for 7 years so I also chcer for the Ducks but if they ever played Carolina, of course my loyalty would be with my Gamecocks! Last weekend, the Georgia game wasn't much fun to watch and the Florida/Tennessee game wasn't much better. This weekend I am ready to cheer on my Gamecocks against Central Florida, my Ducks against California and I am hoping LSU can pull a win out against Georgia!
 
5. Well, I think we are going to have a walker very soon! Kennedy is now standing by herself and she acts like she wants to walk but hasn't taken any steps as of yet. Also new this week: My MIL got her a shopping cart full of food and that's her new favorite toy! She is absolutely obsessed! Will leave you with my sweet baby girl, who will be TEN months old tomorrow! Can't believe it!


 
P.S. I think I may have fixed the "no reply" blogger thing but not sure??? Just bear with me folks! Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Get ready for trouble with a walker!!!

Carol said...

That's what we have heard! :)

Julie said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog! I am so thankful for the prayers and encouragement! BTW: I love Nashville!! I have it DVR'd and haven't watched it yet..hopefully tonight! :) I don't know if you have ever watched Parenhood, but I love that show too! Thanks again for the prayers!

Carol said...

You are so welcome! Everyone keeps saying I need to watch Parenthood so I think I may give it a try! I am now following your blog and am praying you get some answers in November about sweet little Bella.

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!