Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So What Wednesday

I am linking up with Shannon for another "So What Wednesday." Sorry for the late post but we had open house/meet the teacher today. Today I am just saying "so what" to one thing:

I drank one of these today. Honestly, I used to drink them all the time before we started trying to get pregnant. I don't care for coffee but call me crazy, I love the way energy drinks taste. I know they are bad for you. So what. This week Kennedy has been sleeping AWFUL! My husband and I are both teachers and we went back to work this week so I think it has to do with the transition of going back to daycare everyday. She woke up at 4:30 this morning and would not go back to sleep. Mommy had to meet and greet parents all day today. Our school does a "drop in" style open house/meet the teacher. It was a long day and I needed one of these. I don't plan on getting back in the habit of drinking them on a regular basis but I don't think I could have made it through the day without it!
What are you saying "so what" to this week???




2 comments:

ramsaygrace said...

I've never tried an energy drink if you can believe it. However, you're making me want to, since Lord knows I need some energy. :-) Stopping by from the link-up.

Carol said...

They give me a great boost but I know they aren't good for your heart if you drink them frequently. However I feel like every once in awhile when I reaaaalllly need one, it's okay! ;) Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!