Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kennedy is 9 months old!


Our little princess is 9 months old today! I can't believe that she will be 1 in 3 months. Time has gone by waaay too fast! Her birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year. :) It was team day at school so she got to sport her "house divided" outfit today. Daddy is a Georgia Bulldogs fan and Mommy is a Carolina Gamecocks fan so it gets really crazy in the Kaune household during football season! Tomorrow she will be sporting her Gamecock dress! Go Cocks! Honestly, 8 months has been my favorite age so far so I can't wait to see what 9 months will be like. The most exciting thing she has been doing lately is eating table food! Her favorites are: chicken, green beans, scrambled eggs and pancakes. The last couple of nights we have sat down and ate as a family because she is feeding herself which is so nice. :) She has her 9 month appointment tomorrow and I am so relieved that there are no shots at this appointment.

Kennedy,
We love you so much! You are the greatest gift God has given us!
Love, Mommy and Daddy


4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cutie!

Carol said...

Thanks Amanda!

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

She is adorable!! I live when they start eating table food, it's like a whole new world to them!!
Go Cocks!! We are a house divided too!! My hubby is a Clemson grad and I am a Carolina grad. My son wore a Gamecock shirt today, and tomorrow he will wear a Clemson shirt to daycare.

Carol said...

Thank you! I am loving this stage too. Don't you love being a house divided? It makes football season so much more fun! ;)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!