Friday, August 2, 2013

Reality TV Recap

My thoughts on this week's trashy reality tv:
 
 
The Bachelorette: Wow! What an episode. I am thinking Brooks will come back. Not just because of the rumors I have heard but I honestly think the whole process scared him and he left out of fear, not because he didn't love Desiree. At first I thought "geez, she's stupid if she takes him back after all that." But, then I remembered Jason and Molly! Look how that turned out! :) Can't wait to see the finale. I do feel bad for Chris and Drew. Especially Chris, because I like him the best. ;) I am still not a fan of Brooks aka the "long lost Hanson brother" but hey Desiree says she loves him!
 

Pretty Wicked Moms: Okay first off, the toddler brawl. I do think that Miranda needs to discipline her son more efficiently. However, I am still not understanding why Emily didn't say anything or go to Amzie as she continued to try to take Ledger's chips. If my child kept trying to take another child's food, I would do something about it, that's rude! But, Miranda needs to address the issue of her son hitting because obviously what's she's doing (or not doing) isn't working. As far as the grown up brawl, I am team Miranda on this one. I thought it was completely disrespectful of Emily and Nicole N.to do what they did. Yes, Miranda was a little dramatic. However, I am with her, to come into someone else's home and ruin their property is so disrespectful. I loved Nicole B.'s take on the whole thing. "Let's just have some wine!" Hahaha. She is my favorite by far!

 
 

 
Dance Moms: I am sorry, but did anyone else think it was absolutely hilarious that Leslie tried to call Ivette out on wearing Spanx??? Leslie is the one who needs to wear some Spanxx! I also thought it was hilarious that Christi was breaking up a fight and not starting a fight! And as usual, I love it when ALDC beats Candy Apples! Woohoo! I wish the trio had scored higher though. I thought they did a great job, WITHOUT Maddie.
 
 
MTV's The Challenge: Rivals 2: Okay so I always thought I had a weird phobia. I am terrified of birds. No joke. But after watching this episode I realized my phobia is really not that bad. Ketchup? Seriously, Jemmye??? The look on Leroy's face was priceless. Also, I hope this doesn't come off as insensitive but I am so over Diem. It seems like she throws a pity party for herself and how insecure she is every challenge she is on. Also, I thought the elimination round was so stupid. What's the point of even having an elimination round if no one has to compete?
 
I was also going to post about The Real Housewives of New Jersey but ehhh, it was so same ole' same ole'. What did you think about this week's reality tv???
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!