Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So What Wednesday

I am linking up again with Shannon at "Life After I Dew" for another "So What Wednesday!" This what I am saying "so what" to this week:

*I cried again at the Bachelorette last night. WHAT A FINALE! I couldn't help but cry! Will be blogging all about it tomorrow in my "reality rewind" post.

*Saturday night we went on a group date with our friends Jessica and Adam and my brother in law and sister in law, Jon and Rachael, to Adventure Crossing. Not a typical date night for people in their late twenties/early thirties but we had a blast riding go karts and playing laser tag and putt-putt! It was so much fun to be a kid again! So what I am 29?

*I have major anxiety about Kennedy sleeping on her stomach at night. She's 8 months old and has been rolling both ways for a long time now but it just worries me. Sometimes she doesn't turn her head and will lay FACE DOWN in her crib, yikes. I constantly check the monitor to make sure she's okay and it drives Nick nuts. So what! I am a mom, I am supposed to worry!!!

*I always seem to jump on the trend bandwagon a little late. I finally picked up two bauble necklaces at Handpicked a few weeks ago, one in coral and one in turquoise. I love wearing them! So what if I am a little late!
 
What are you saying "so what" to this week?




4 comments:

Holly G said...

My babies all started rolling over and sleeping on their stomachs when they were around 6-7 months old. Sometimes they would even do the face-down thing too, but not for very long. I know we all worry, but try not to worry too much. She will be fine! :)
Also, those necklaces are very cute!!

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

That's one thing I don't miss about my son being a newborn! I was constantly stressing over it and these days I'll walk in to check on him and his face is covered with a blanket!

Carol said...

Thanks for the reassurance Holly!

Carol said...

I am glad I am not the only one! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!