Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reality Rewind

The Bachelorette:
What a finale!!!!!!!!  REALITY STEVE WAS WRONG!!! I wasn't too surprised because he was wrong when he predicted Allie would pick no one and she picked Roberto and then again when he said Brad would pick Chantel and he picked Emily. I think I was just soooo glad he was wrong!!! Chris was my favorite out of the three that remained. Yes I know he was a little nerdy with all that poetry but Des seemed to really like it. Plus he was the most masculine out of the three left. What can I say, I love a baseball player!!! I am so glad that Desiree was up front with him about what happened with Brooks BEFORE he got down on one knee. What a great guy to still love her unconditionally. I really hope they stay together. I know some people are concerned that she just picked him just so she didn't end up alone. I don't think that's the case. I agree with her when she said sometimes you just don't realize what's right in front of you. Sounds a lot like Nick and I, but that's a story for later. ;)

AAAAAND Juan Pablo as the new Bachelor??? YES PLEASE!!!!! This is the first time they have ever chosen someone that was not in the top 4 to be the Bachelor but I am so glad they made an exception for him. Can't wait to watch!
 
The Real Housewives of Orange County finale:
I watch all of the Real Housewives except Atlanta. The OC housewives are by far my favorite. Maybe just because they are the originals? I am not really sure why, just like them the best. The finale was filled with lots of great drama but I have to focus on the issue with Vicki's son in law cussing out Lydia's 64 year old mother for putting her feet on the couch. Wow! What a pompous jerk! I love how he started to say "I own this place" then recovered himself. No sweetheart you don't own the place, you are living with your mommy in law. I am not understanding why Vicki lets her daughter and son in law control her own home when she is clearly doing them a favor by letting them live there? I don't think Brooks is the greatest guy but if her daughter doesn't like him being there then I think it's time to move out of mommy's house. I would have been mortified if my husband behaved that way. Sorry, but can we say "white trash?" Also, can I just say, I LOVE Lydia?!?! I hope she sticks around for many more seasons!
 
 
Dance Moms:
I always seem to love the underdog. Nia is my favorite on Dance Moms. I don't know much about dance but it always seems like she dances her heart out and then places 9th. :( I loved her "broadway baby dance." As for Kelly coming back, I feel like she probably will be back because the show will not be the same without her. But, I am going to have to side with Abby on this one! (GASP!) I think if I were the owner of the studio and she used that kind of language in front of the kids plus it was the third time she had stormed out like that, I would have to cut her and her kids loose. Other favorite moments this episode: When they showed clips that Maddie has the SAME face when she does every dance! YES YES YES! I have been saying that for years. Also, Kristi R. breaking it down!!! Wow!!! I wish I could shake my booty like that!
 
I would have loved to blog about Pretty Wicked Moms BUT it wasn't on!!! Did I miss something? Was last week the finale??? My DVR cut off a little early. Boo.

 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!