Friday, August 23, 2013

I am linking up again with Natasha at hello!happiness for 5 on Friday. Here are the 5 things I am excited about this week:
 
 1. As I have said before I love to work out but I also love to eat! I am always on the lookout for things that are healthy but don't taste healthy. These breakfast sandwiches taste awesome and they (with a little bit of fruit) keep me full until lunch time! :)

2. On that same note, since Nick and I went back to work (about a week and a half ago) I have lost 3 pounds. I know that doesn't sound a lot but that puts me 15 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. A pair of pre-pregnancy capris that were waaay too tight just two weeks ago now fit very comfortably. I think being back in a routine has helped me a lot with eating healthier.

3. I am way excited about the return of the Real Housewives of Miami. The first season I thought was awful but the second season was great. So far the third season has not disappointed. I am very excited for another drama filled season. Can't decide yet if I am Team Lea or Team Adriana. Hmmm....
 
4. I have an AWESOME class this year. Wednesday we did literacy stations for the first time and they followed directions perfectly. Not a single child came and interrupted my small group. Wow. I think it's going to be a great year.
 
5. Kennedy will be 9 months on Wednesday! Not to brag, (okay maybe I am a little) but EIGHT different people came up to me at Wal Mart last weekend to tell me how cute she was. She was such a ham, smiling and waving at everyone. Love this face!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make that nine people who will tell you Kennedy is a doll. So much personality! Great work with your journey to getting back to your pre-preganancy weight. You can do it!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!