Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Musings

First off...is there a linkup for random thoughts on Monday? If you know of one let me know! :) Here's what's on my mind as we start this brand new week:
1. Only 3 more days until Carolina football! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!



2. Last week we had temperatures in the 100's. I do like hot weather but not that hot! I am officially ready for fall, Hocus Pocus and pumpkin flavored everything!  Bring it on!



3. Lately something has been going on with the comment section of my blog. I am not sure if it's an email problem or what. Usually when someone comments on my blog, it gets sent to my email but now sometimes I get the emails and sometimes I don't. I always have thought it was a little rude when people continously don't respond to your comments on their blog. Unless someone is a no reply blogger, I always try to respond via email. Although I am human and every once in awhile I may forget. So if I don't respond to your comments via email, I am sorry! I will try to respond in the comment section of the blog. I am horrible with technology which is why it took me so long to start a blog in the first place so I am sure there is some easy fix to the problem just have to figure it out.

4. This little girl turns 21 months on Thursday. Only a little more than 3 months until we have a 2 year old. She continues to have such a cute and funny little personality. This is her after I told her to "say cheese!"



Have a great week everyone!!!! :)



4 comments:

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Love that little grin!!!! And even though I'm having a great summer-- a part of me is looking forward to fall as well :-)

Carroll said...

Kennedy is so cute! Oh my goodness, I think I'm having a similar issue with some blog comments not emailing. I am also so ready for fall and football!! Yay!

The Lady Okie said...

I always try to reply via email too. It's hard to know if you get a comment if you don't get an email! Hope you get it figured out. I don't think I've had that problem, but maybe I should check...

The Dorr Stop said...

Love the cheese face!!! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!