Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Little Things Wednesday



Kennedy will be 21 months old tomorrow! In 3 months, we will have a 2 year old! Here are some tidbits about her at this age:

*She is an awesome sleeper! Sleeps 11-12 hours at night and takes around a 2 hr nap during the day.

*Loves: her BFF Janna, puzzles,  playing outside,  animals, baby dolls, her baby stroller, mega blocks, watching Frozen, dancing and FaceTiming with Nana and the doggies. She also LOVES going to church. She gets so excited everytime we pull into the parking lot. She loves her teachers in the bunny room and loves to play with her friend Tyler, who is only a week older than her.

*Talks constantly! Repeats everything we say! We have to be very careful...

*Currently wearing 2t clothing and size 5 diaper. Weighs 30.4 pounds. I bought her a bunch of fall clothes at Kohls last weekend and bought 3T stuff because the tags said for 31-34 pounds. The clothes look a little big now but I have a feeling she will grow into them in no time.

*Favorite foods: strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, cheese quesadillas, chicken, rice, green beans, pizza, pasta.

*Very social! Makes friends wherever she goes!

*Still loves to help! Her favorite thing is to help me sort laundry.

*Tells us everytime she goes poop in her diaper but I still don't think we are ready for potty training. She thinks the potty is a toy. I don't think we are going to worry about that until she is 2.

*Still sleeps with a pacifier at night and at naptime. I know we need to break her of this soon so if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear!

Happy 21 months Kennedy! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

Linking up for Little Things Wednesday










4 comments:

Amanda said...

Jeanette is only 7 months but never really liked the paci, she prefers her thumb. I've heard that cutting the end of the paci is a good way to get started and then slowly start taking it away. My niece had one till she was 4 so I'm sure that starting now would be a good idea! I don't think putting them in a Build-a-Bear or tying them to the end of a balloon and letting it go really seems to help.

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

They get soo big so quickly... enjoy!!!

Kelly Mock said...

How sweet! For the paci, if you have a friend with a young baby, you could have her wrap all of her pacifiers up for the new baby as a "gift" to signify since she isn't a baby anymore, she is giving them to a new baby.

Carol said...

That's a great idea Kelly!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!