Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Kennedy and Happy Thanksgiving!

I am officially a mother to a toddler! That sounds so crazy! Kennedy's 1st birthday is today, Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for: a wonderful husband, a job I love, amazing friends, very supportive parents, an awesome extended family, a church where I feel God's presence and has helped me grow in my walk with God but most of all I am thankful for my daughter, Kennedy Hannah Kaune! She has brought so much joy to our lives. She has a bubbly happy personality that everyone loves and brings a smile to everyone's faces. We love her sooo much. I can't believe it's been a year! You can read Kennedy's birth story here.
 
 
Here are some pictures from the first year and a few from before she was born:
 

























 
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!!!
 

5 comments:

Carroll said...

Happy Birthday to Kennedy! I love all the "year in review" pictures. Today is my aunt and brother-in-law's birthday, too! What a special day. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley Brickner said...

Happy thanksgiving and happy birthday to your sweet, sweet girl!!!! What a day to be thankful. :)

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Stro said...

She is precious! Happy birthday Kennedy!

The Dorr Stop said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!! :)

Carol said...

Thanks everyone!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!