Wednesday, November 27, 2013

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for another "So What Wednesday!"
 
This week I am saying "so what if..."
 
 
*"Mrs. Kaune???" I ran into 3 different parents when I was off Monday and Tuesday. I took personal days to spend time with my mom who was visiting from Oregon. One parent even said to me "the kids had school today right?" "No lady, your kid is sitting at the school all alone."
 
*My mother in law got Kennedy a birthday shirt to wear on her real birthday which is Thanksgiving but she is going to wear her smocked Thanksgiving dress instead. In my defense, the shirt is a little small AND the dress was expensive. Wearing it once to church isn't going to cut it.
 
*I always get chills when Abby says "today is NOT your day" on Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition. Imagine how I felt when she said to McKaylee, "today IS your day!"
 
*I let my mom clean while she was here. Hey...she offered!
 
*We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house for the first time tomorrow and I am nervous....


2 comments:

Lauren @ Another mom another blog. said...

I love Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition (and Dance Moms too, haha.) I was totally rooting for McKaylee and yup, definitely cried a little when she said "Today IS your day." I have issues. ;)

- Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

Carol said...

I was rooting for McKaylee too AND I cried too!!! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!