Monday, November 18, 2013

Sneak peak from our pictures!

Sunday afternoon, my friend Valerie took Kennedy's 1 year pictures and some family pictures for us. We were super nervous on the way to meet her because Kennedy refused to nap for us unless you count a 15 minute nap on the way home from church. She had been super whiny and we could tell her teeth were bothering her. However, as soon as we got there she turned into her usual happy bouncy self. It helped that Valerie brought her 6 year old niece Kadence with her. Kennedy loves other kids. Kadence sat behind Valerie and made silly faces and blew bubbles. Valerie sent me a few of her favorites last night and they turned out sooo good. I can't wait to see the rest! In the the tutu pictures Kennedy is wearing my late grandmother's pearls. Makes my heart smile. :)




 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Found your blog through Kelly's link up. Love love love your pictures. Precious little girl!

Stro said...

Super cute pictures!

Carol said...

Thanks so much Leslie. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Carol said...

Thanks Tiffany!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!