Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer randoms

 
 
Here's what we have been up to since we got back from the beach:
 
On Saturday, I went to my friend Cassie's bridal shower. Everyone was laughing because I dressed in her wedding colors and she didn't. :) I can't wait for her wedding next weekend! She is going to be a beautiful bride!
 
 On Tuesday, we drove to Columbia to visit my dad. He is making slow but steady process on his journey to relearning how to walk. He was really happy to see Kennedy!
 
 Columbia has a great children's museum called Edventure, so we took Kennedy  over there after visiting my dad. I was worried that Kennedy might be too young but she had a blast! There was an area called "my backyard" that was designed for kids 3 and under and she probably could have stayed in there until the museum closed if we had let her. They had this really cute treehouse and boat that the kids could explore. We were so busy playing and going down the slide in the treehouse over and over again that I forgot to take pictures while we were in that area. I think her 2nd favorite part of the museum was the little grocery store they  had. She loved pushing the buggy around and filling it up with food.



 
 Today we had a playdate with our friend/neighbor, Janna. The girls enjoyed a fun morning full of swimming, playing in the playhouse and a picnic lunch complete with popsicles! They play so well together and Kennedy wants to do everything Janna does which is super cute! We are so thankful to have a friend that lives close by.
 
What have you been up to this summer?


1 comments:

The Dorr Stop said...

We live in the Columbia are and haven't been to Edventure yet! I wasn't sure if Reagan was old enough but since Kennedy loved it so much, I'm thinking we're going to have to make a trip and try it out soon! :) So glad to hear your dad is making progress! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!