Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Musings

Warning: This is a very random all over the place post!
First off, who is ready for the finale of The Bachelorette tonight??? I know I am!!! A friend of mine said she heard that Reality Steve was wrong about who Andi picks so it definately should be interesting. I honestly don't like Josh or Nick. I get a bad cheater vibe from Josh. I feel like if she picks him it will be a Jillian/Ed situation all over again. Nick just seems like a jerk. I do hope Reality Steve is right about Chris being the next Bachelor!
Speaking of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, if you are a fan of this franchise, this book is a must read. I was not a fan of Courtney at all but this book has a ton of juicy secrets and gossip about the show. It was so good I read it in one day while we were in Portland.


On Saturday, we went to Columbia and stayed with Ashley and Kevin. Nick's parents came over and stayed with Kennedy while we were gone. I was a little nervous because the last time we left Kennedy overnight, she was 10 months old. However, she did great and so did I. I think it helped that we were having so much fun! We went tubing down the Broad River which is turning into an annual summer tradition. We had so much fun! There were a ton of people out so we really enjoyed all the people watching. Not to mention, it was super relaxing! After an afternoon on the river, we came home, showered and went out to eat. We were supposed to go see a movie but we missed it so we came home and watched a movie in Ashley and Kevin's "theater room" which was almost like watching a movie in the theater. We watched World War Z with Brad Pitt and it was a pretty good zombie/action flick.


Nick's mom is obsessed with yard sales and she found this adorable rocking horse at a sale this past weekend. It was made by Mennonites and it actually converts into a desk and a high chair. It was a big hit with Kennedy, who by the way, is 20 months old today! Only 4 months old until we have a 2 year old! Wow! 



This weekend I also went to Gymboree and spent my "Gymbucks" on some fall clothes for Kennedy. I got 2 pairs of pants, 3 shirts and this adorable dress for her. This dress is made of sweatshirt type material and is super soft! Not to mention super cute! I can't wait to put her in this with a pair of gray leggings and a purple bow! :)


I hope everyone has a great week!!!!





2 comments:

The Dorr Stop said...

20 months!!! Reagan is right behind her. How are these girls growing up so fast?! It needs to stop!! :)

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

That rocking horse is way too adorable! Seriously garage sales have such fun finds sometimes!!! Such a bummer it is definitely a toss up when you set out to garage sale though! Glad you had such a fun weekend! I bet you came home feeling a bit refreshed in the mommy department! ;) Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!