Friday, February 7, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Linking up with these fabulous ladies again! Here's what's been on my mind this week:
 
1. Did you get your video for Facebook's 10 year anniversary? I LOVED mine. I am such a sap. I cried. Like everytime I watched it. You can see mine here
 
2. Last night I had the pleasure of judging the Mr. USC-Aiken pageant. Phi Mu has put on this pageant every year since 2001 to raise money for our philanthopy, Children's Miracle Network. It is by far one of my favorite Phi Mu events. I really enjoyed being a judge except for the fact that one of the contestants refused to wear a shirt the whole time and believe me, you didn't want to see him shirtless. Hairy man boobs are gross!  Sorry for the crappy Iphone pics!

 
 
3. Okay, so what is everyone thinking about the Bachelor this week? I am  getting very frustrated with Juan Pablo picking and choosing when he wants to set a good example for his daughter. I am not a fan of Clare but I don't think it was fair for him to blame it all on her! Also, can I just say how sad I am that Kelly went home this week? Her interviews were hilarious!


  4. Even though Govenor Haley declared a state of emergency and pardoned our snow day, my school district has of course still decided we have to make it up. Very disappointed to be going to work on Presidents Day. :(

5. Kennedy has had a great week. She is still absolutely loving her Little Tikes pink car!  It is by far her favorite toy at the moment. I just wish the weather was nicer so we could use it outside. I can't believe she's driving already! ;) We also discovered while out on a walk earlier this week that one of her best friends from school, Emerson, lives right around the block from us! We had no idea! There will definately be some playdates in the future!
 

1 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

My little one has that same Daddy's girl outfit, so cute. I'm over Juan Pablo. I didn't see what all the hype was about initially and still don't see it. Happy Weekend!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!