Saturday, December 21, 2013

Some Christmas Firsts and Some Randoms!

The past couple of days have been so much fun. Thursday night, we took Kennedy to Lights of the South, a giant light display in Georgia. We could barely get her to look at the camera because there was so much to see! She had a blast! She wasn't a huge fan of the hay ride but only because she didn't want to sit the whole time. She just wanted to walk around and look at everything! 




 
Friday morning we took her to see Santa. Guess what? She did great! No tears at all! I think the ugly Santa statue Nick insists on putting up by our Christmas tree helped because she seemed to recognize Santa and had no issues with sitting on his lap. :)
 


 Are selfies completely blowing up your newsfeed on Facebook like they are on mine? I don't really get the obsession but I decided to take my first ever selfie with Kennedy in it, does that still count? I thought it turned out great.

When I was little, my dad would always win me stuffed animals out of those crane machines. He has started doing the same for Kennedy and she is absolutely obsessed with this green monkey he won her. It is so ugly but she carries it around everywhere!
 
I must say I have always loved Christmas but having Kennedy makes me love it so much more. It has been so much fun! Up next is cookie decorating at Grandma and Paw-Paw's Monday night! Can't wait! Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season as much as we are. 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

So fun! Where in Georgia is this lights display?

Dawn said...

The lights look fun! Love her Christmas outfit!

CJA said...

She is AHH dorable !!!!

Carol said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!