Sunday, December 8, 2013

Phi Mu Semi-Formal

 This past Friday was Phi Mu's semi formal. This was the first time the collegiates invited alumnae. We had such a good time catching up and tearing up the dance floor!!!! The alumnae girls requested some old school songs from back in our day and the college girls danced right there with us. Then us alumnae tried to learn some new dance called the "Biker Shuffle?" This girl was lost...hahaha. I think I'll stick to the Cupid Shuffle and the Wobble. Nick of course had to wear his camo dress shirt and camo  Georgia tie. A bunch of the college girl's dates came up to him and told him how awesome he looked. I think he was the branded the "cool old guy" at the party. The next day, my sister Melody posted on Facebook that she had a ton of fun partying like she did in college but that she was definately feeling the consequences. I felt the same way! However, I can't wait for next year because it was worth feeling so tired the next day.
 Ashlee, me and Melody
 Ashlee, me, Melody, Jessica and Jackie, who just had baby Laurel 4 weeks ago! I told her she was my hero because there is no way I would have been able to come 4 weeks postpartum! But apparently Laurel is only getting up once in the night to eat! Wow! At that age Kennedy ate every 2-3 hours so I was a zombie.
 All of the alumnae girls!
 Alumnae and college girls! What an awesome sisterhood!
We spent the rest of the week laying low in our pajamas and finally decorating our Christmas tree (pictures to come soon!) We have had it up since the day after Thanksgiving but only with lights. We just hadn't had the chance yet to put the ornaments on it. Kennedy also tried out her new napmat she got because she is moving up to the toddler room at daycare next month *tear*. It matches her nursery, which is also decorated in pink camo so she felt right at home with it! :) Hope everyone else had a great weekend. :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

How fun! I wish my sorority would invite alumni! :)

Carol said...

Thanks Dawn! We had a blast!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!