Friday, December 6, 2013

5 on Friday


Linking up with these awesome ladies for the 5 on Friday fun!
 
1. God has been very faithful this week. A friend from church and a blog friend who had been struggling with infertility are both pregnant! I have a list of women who I pray for every night who are dealing with infertility. My list is now down to four people. I know there are more out there so even if I get down to zero, I will still pray!  God is good!
 
2.  This was my early Christmas present from Nick! We ordered it from Ulta online on Black Friday for $99.99. I can't wait until it gets here! My hairstylist used it on me a couple of months ago and I fell in love. All you do is pop a piece of hair in the chamber and it beeps at you when it's curled!  I am TERRIBLE at doing my own hair but this is so easy to use and the curls look amazing!

 
3. Kennedy has loved playing with her new toys she got for her birthday which has included some old school toys that Momma is super excited are back in stores:
 
Who remembers the See and Say?!?! I know I had one! Kennedy got this from Uncle Ben, Aunt Gretchen and cousins Tabatha and Marley!

 I had a Popper when I was little but it was definately not as pretty as this one! Our good friends Jessica and Adam and their boys Payton and Grayson got Kennedy this cute pink popper. Kennedy loves to put the balls in, take them out and repeat!
 
4. How bout them Gamecocks? The Carolina/Clemson game was most definately the best game of the season! So excited for a 5 peat! I actually felt really bad for the Clemson fans. Seriously. 6 turnovers. That's a lot. Bless their hearts. It's crazy because the first football game Nick and I ever went to together was the Carolina/Clemson game back in 2009. We won that game and have won every year since! :)
 

5. As usual, I will leave you with Kennedy. I forgot to post all her 1 year old stats and favorites last week. She is in a size 4 diaper and in 12-18 month clothing. Her favorite book is still The Very Busy Spider and she loves to watch Doc McStuffins. She is walking a lot more now but is still not completely on the go. Anyday now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!