Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!




I am linking up again with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another So What Wednesday!

*I ate chocolate peanut butter ice cream for dinner Monday night. In my defense, we were at the beach and the oyster bar that had been highly reccomended to us was blaring really loud music. Not so good for an 8 month old. So, we decided to go to the always family friendly IHOP. The power was out due to a storm. Then, we tried a seafood buffet and they had a SMOKING section. Seriously??? I didn't know that was allowed anymore. The whole restaurant smelled like smoke. So, Nick ate a Dairy Queen hamburger and I ate ice cream.

*I started crying when it started raining right as we headed to the beach Monday night to take family beach pictures. The rain has ruined so many occasions this summer and I am just sick of it.

*My sorority sister Holly will love this one. When Kennedy is fussy I sing her Phi Mu cheers. So what it's not a typical lullabye or soothing song. It always calms her down! She loves to be sung to and she loves the clapping parts. I am an advisor for my collegiate chapter and I can't wait to take her to Bid Day in the fall. I think she's going to love hearing 40 plus girls singing and clapping the same songs. I am even getting a legacy outfit made for her. :)

*I almost threw the remote at the tv during last weeks episode of Pretty Wicked Moms when Nicole N. was whining about being sick! Who looks like that when they are sick? AAAAND, who applies makeup when they are talking about how sick they are? I haven't watched this week's episode because we just got home from vacation but I can't wait to see the big blowout between Miranda and the "mean girls."

 
What are you saying "so what" to this week? Go link up with Shannon and tell us!































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ice cream for dinner is never a bad thing!

www.mommymandymusings.com

Carol said...

I agree!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!