Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I am linking up again with Shannon at "Life After I Dew!"
Here's what I am saying "so what" to this week:
 
*I got a little choked up at Zak's song he wrote for Desiree on the "Bachelorette: Men Tell All." I so hope he will be the next Bachelor. That was so sweet! Lots of rumors going around that Desiree picks Brooks. Ewww. I don't care for him or Drew. I am just not into feminine guys.
 
*I have been checking the Powerschool portal constantly to see if the office  has uploaded our class rolls. I want to see who's going to be joining me in room 310 this year!
 
*On the same note, I have done ABSOLUTELY nothing in my classroom this summer and have not even opened my Common Core Standards. I'd rather be at home with Kennedy! Teachers go back August 12th! Aaaah soooo soon!

*Someone told me my blog name was a little "over the top." I like it!  I am not trying to say that we are anything like the Kardashians geez. My husband wears camo when he's not even hunting and I live in flip flops and soffee shorts. I thought it just sounded cute and plus it's more about keeping up to date with what's going on in our lives not a "keeping up with the Jones" thing. Good grief.
 
*I am already dreaming up ideas for Kennedy's 1st birthday in November. It's going to be a Princess Baby theme. Kennedy absolutely loves the Princess Baby books by Karen Katz. Thinking we will have to change the baby on the cake to have dark brown hair. ;)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

My mom is a teacher and she is so not ready to go back to school! Thanks for stopping by my blog! The Gin Blossoms are actually opening up for them along with Vertical Horizon and Fastball :) look for the Under the Sun Tour 2013!

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

Visiting from the linkup!

I can't BELIEVE someone said something to you about the name of your blog! What the...who does that?! Geez.

And I see you're a Gamecock fan! My husband is a Clemson graduate, and I'm a Carolina graduate. Let's just say Clemson/Carolina game day gets a little tense in my home, lol.

Unknown said...

Visiting from So What Wednesday

Someone having an issue about your blog name is just silly. I'm thinking of a princess and prince theme for my twins birthday next month. Last year it was Mickey and Minnie.

Have a great day!

Carol said...

@Amanda, I looked up The Under the Sun Tour! It looks so awesome! I think my sis in law and I may go to the Charleston concert. What a great line up!

@Royal Comer, I am a huge Gamecock fan! I graduated from USC Aiken but I come from a long line of USC alums. My husband cheers for Georgia so we are a house divided as well! And yes, it was one the first comments I got from a stranger on my blog. Needless to say I deleted it and laughed it off.

@Raven, I love the princess and prince theme AND the Mickey and Minnie theme, so cute!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!