Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"So What Wednesday"


 
 
I am new to the blog world so I thought it would be fun to join in with Shannon at "Life After I Dew." I started this blog just to be able to write about my life and all the memories with my husband and our sweet baby girl Kennedy. :)
 
 So this week I am saying "so what" if:
 
*I only have 1 follower so far!
 
*I am a third grade teacher and I use technology all the time in the classroom with my smartboard but for some reason figuring out a blog was extremely hard for me!
 
*I like to go back and read my livejournal that I kept in college. Another reason for starting this blog!
 
*I feel like my daughter is naked without a hairbow!
 
*I am 29 years old and addicted to reality tv! Pretty Wicked Moms is my new fav!
 
*Still on the reality tv note, I am the only girl in America it seems who thought Zak on the Bachelorette was super hot! Sure he had big eyes, but his smile was super sexy!
 
 
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Coming over from Life After I Dew, I totally love Pretty Wicked Moms. It's my new favorite too!

Unknown said...

I love Pretty Wicked Moms too, and Zak was also my favorite! I knew he wouldnt win from her other relationships, but I really liked him the best. Im addicted to reality tv also, but my husband doesnt approve so I watch while he is at work. Thank goodness for DVR

Carol said...

I am glad I am not the only one who loves Pretty Wicked Moms! Jennifer, I DVR all my reality tv shows too but mostly because I can't stay up that late to watch them hehe. My husband will watch a few with me, he likes The Challenge on MTV and we also used to watch Jersey Shore together and just laugh the entire time. Thanks for reading ladies! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!