Friday, July 26, 2013

5 on Friday!


Today I am linking up with Natasha at Hello! Happiness for the 5 on Friday link up. Here are the 5 things I am excited about this week:

1. Skinny Cow Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream Bars: These things are amazing! I gained 37 pounds when I was pregnant with Kennedy. I still have around 15-20 pounds to lose. For me, the working out is not the hard part. I love to work out but I also love to eat. I am not a big fan of low calorie sweets that taste low calorie. Skinny Cow products are always awesome and these are no exception. They don't taste "healthy" at all.
2. I got a pedicure this week and painted my toes this color:
I think it's perfect for summer, what do you think???
 
3. We are taking Kennedy to the beach next week and I am soooo excited!
 
4. I love Target! I got 2 dresses, 2 tops and a skirt for 78 dollars this week.
 
5. And last but most certainly not least, Kennedy will be 8 months old on Sunday!!! Seriously, where has the time gone?!?!?! It seemed like my pregnancy went by soooooo slow but since she got here, time has flown by!
Playing on the laptop with daddy like a big girl.
Reading books with cousin Lexie
 
I don't even want to think about the fact that she will be 1 in just a little over 4 months!
 
What are you excited about this week? Go link up with Natasha and tell us! :) Have a great weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!