Friday, February 6, 2015

Yay for Friday!!!

Happy Friday Everyone! Here's what's been on my mind this week:
1. Jodi Picoult has always been one of my favorite authors. However, some of her newer books had been kind of disappointing to me. My friend/co-worker Becky let me borrow her latest though and I am really enjoying it. It is about a young girl looking for her mother who disappeared while working as an elephant trainer.



2. Last Saturday, we celebrated our nephew Tristan's 16th birthday. I seriously cannot believe he is 16. He was 10 years old when Nick and I started dating. Time flies. We went out to dinner at Applebees, then back to Jon and Rachael's for cake and ice cream and then to Adventure Crossing where Kennedy had a blast riding the kiddie rides and playing in the arcade. Kennedy loves her Tristan!

3. Who watched that train wreck on the Bachelor on Wednesday? Good grief. Kelsey is a lunatic. I am sorry her husband passed away but the way she went about telling her story was just dramatic and wrong.


Oh and as if I needed another reason not to like Ashley I., she proved herself to be quite the jealous, mean girl this week. I totally agree with Whitney.

Anybody like Britt? Not a fan. I really hope Reality Steve is wrong about her being the next Bachelorette. I don't know what's worse, the fact that she doesn't shower or the fact that she sleeps in full makeup, yuck.

4. Our co-worker Bethany and her husband John had their first baby last week, a beautiful baby girl named Avaleigh. We went over to their house to bring them dinner. Kennedy LOVED the baby!



5. Baby Mark is doing great and so am I, despite getting up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom and being hungry literally all the time. I haven't even checked my weight gain since my last doctor's appointment because I don't even want to know!




Kennedy still continues to be a total social butterfly. I love picking her up from school and seeing her hug every single child in her class goodbye. I also love the car rides home because I hear everything that happened that day, who she played with, what they had for snack, who went to time out, lol. I am so excited for her to be a big sister!


Linking up with these fabulous ladies today! Have a great weekend!






2 comments:

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Yep, a lot of these Bach girls are a little cray! You look amazing, Miss Preggo! Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

adding that book to my reading list! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting two great giveaways for mamas on cornflake dreams

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!