Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!!!!

Happy Friday!!! Linking up with Karli and Amy as usual! :)
1. Football season is in full swing! Even though the Gamecocks have had a rocky start, I am still super excited for the Carolina/Georgia game tomorrow. Hubby is a Georgia fan so we are a house divided. Can't wait for our annual Borderbash get together tomorrow. I am pretty sure we are going to get killed, but win or lose, I love my Gamecocks!
Oh and BTW, I am also an Oregon Ducks fan. Who watched their game against Michigan State last week?!?!  What a game! Quack Quack!!!!
2. Introducing my new favorite healthy snack! I saw these on Amber's blog, 3 Ladies and Their Gent over the summer. Amber has twin girls that are about a week younger than Kennedy and recommended them as a great healthy toddler snack. Not only does Kennedy love them but so does Mommy!




3. My new not so healthy favorite: The pumpkin spice frappachino at Starbucks. It is so yummy! Last Saturday I went through the drive thru on the way to volunteer at the consignment sale at Kennedy's daycare. I decided to be "good" and made it non-fat with no whip and it was still amazing!


4. We started our new small group at church this week. Our friends Jessica and Joe invited us to join. It is us and 6 other young married couples. All but one of the couples have kids. It was really great to connect with some new people at church. Our church has over 3,000 members so sometimes it can be difficult to get to know people. We are doing Eric Nelson's series "Not a Fan-A Follower's Story." I have heard great things so I am super excited. Nick is even more excited because everyone voted to do the movie clips instead of reading the book, hahahaha.

5. Kennedy has seemed to grow up so much this week! She is so much fun to talk to and is starting to speak in sentences on a regular basis. Yesterday when I picked her up at school, she told me she wanted her friend Emma  to come to her house. I asked Emma if she wanted to come over sometime for a playdate and she grinned and said yes, so I will have to make that happen soon! Then Kennedy went and hugged every single kid in her class and said "Bye____." I am amazed she knows everyone's name. Such a social butterfly! I don't know who she gets that from....;)

We are also still obsessed over babies. One of her babydolls has to ride with us in the car now and has to be strapped into the seat beside Kennedy's carseat. She also loves putting her babies "night night" and covering them with a blanket while saying "shhh shhh, night, night" and pushing them in the stroller.

This is a picture my high school bestie Molly sent me that was taken at the rehearsal dinner at her wedding in July. Absolutely love it and can't wait to frame it!



Have an awesome weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!







6 comments:

Carroll said...

What a fun roundup! I'll have to try a pumpkin spice frappuccino soon--sounds delish!! :) Happy Weekend!

Carol said...

Definitely try it Carroll! It is wonderful! Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn said...

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Kelly Mock said...

Yay for Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Fraps!! Yummy!

Carol said...

You too Dawn!

Carol said...

Amen sista!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!