Friday, September 26, 2014

Oh Hey Friday-Sorry for being MIA!

I usually try not to let a week go by without a blog post but honestly life has been busy and I have been in kind of a blogging rut. However,I am back today and so glad to be here! Let's celebrate Friday!
1. Kennedy has her first birthday party with a friend from her class at daycare tomorrow! I was super excited a few weeks ago to find an invitation to her friend Creighton's 2nd birthday party in her backpack. It's a tractor theme party. I am having this shirt made for him with his initial on it:

2. I made this new recipe for supper this week and it was so yummy! It's called Pizza casserole and of course, it's easy! I wouldn't post it if it wasn't. ;)
All you need is:
1 lb hamburger meat
1 jar pizza sauce
2 packs crescent rolls
1 pack mozzarella cheese
1 pack pepperoni

Directions: Cook your hamburger meat. Spread  and roll out 1 pack of crescent rolls on the bottom of a greased casserole pan. Layer with hamburger meat, pizza sauce, cheese and pepperonis. Top with other pack of crescent rolls. Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Yum!


3. We had a great playdate last weekend with our friend Evie at her house. The girls played so well together and did a great job sharing toys. We have invited Evie to come trick or treating in our neighborhood, can't wait!

4. Last Sunday, I hit up the Reqoop consignment sale. I went on the last day, which was supposed to be the half price sale. Unfortunately many of the sellers chose not to mark their items half price and some of the prices were just unbelievable for used clothing. I buy most of Kennedy's smocked dresses on Facebook auctions/sites and I have never paid more than 35 dollars for a new dress. I am certainly not spending 25 or 30 dollars for a used one! However, I did manage to get a few cute items including a Bailey Boys reversible jumper (Christmas and Valentine outfit in one), a brand new with tags Gymboree shirt, a smocked top with corderoy pants, a denim Old Navy dress and a beautiful Hartsongs dress with matching cardigan that will be perfect for early spring.


5. I know I say this every week, but Kennedy is talking soooo much! I am loving all the little sentences we are getting like "I go to church" and "I play with Emma" and my favorite when we pull into our driveway "we home!" Next week we are taking her to Disney Junior live as an early birthday present. I think I am almost as excited as Kennedy is. She is going to have so much fun! Here are some pictures of our little princess as of lately, including her in her house divided dress before the Carolina/Georgia game! Go Cocks! Daddy was a little grouchy after that game...hehehe.



Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up with Karli and Amy today!





5 comments:

Kelly Mock said...

She is just a doll!!! I love that shirt for her friend!

The Dorr Stop said...

Oh my gosh- where is Disney Junior Live??!! I need to take Reagan!!!

Underneath Unspoken said...

she is so adorable!

Carol said...

Thank you!!!

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Such a smily cutie!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!