Friday, June 20, 2014

Our Swimming Diva!

We wrapped up swimming lessons this week! Kennedy was so excited to get her certificate! This week she really started kicking her legs and splashing so I was very proud of her. :) We will definately be doing the "Mommy and Me" class again next summer!

 
I didn't do a "Five on Friday post" today because I have been packing like crazy!  We leave for vacation tomorrow. We are  going to spend two days with my family in North Carolina and then on Monday morning we are headed to Myrtle Beach for 5 days. I am so excited! Kennedy had just turned 8 months old when we took her to the beach last year and she loved it so I think she will have even more fun this year.
 
I will end this short post with a throwback to last years North Carolina/Myrtle Beach trip:
 This is is Kennedy with her Great-Great Aunt Judy.
 It was so windy this day and the waves were out of control but our brave little baby loved it!
 Kennedy looks so little!!!!
 
 
I hope everyone is having a great week! I will post about our trip when we get back. :)
 
 
 


1 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a great trip!! xo Can't wait to see pics of Kennedy! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!