Friday, June 26, 2015

5 on Friday!

Two posts in one week for me, yay! Happy Friday!
Here's what's been on my mind this week:
1. Being a South Carolinian, the tragedy in Charleston has really weighed heavily on my heart. I am continuing to pray daily for the families affected by it. This picture of Senator Clementa Pinckney's wife and daughters at his service yesterday just breaks my heart.

2. I am a total reality tv junkie. I think the only tv shows I really watch that are scripted are Nashville and Law and Order SVU. Until now...
Anyone else been watching Unreal? Of course I would get addicted to a scripted show that is about reality tv lol.


3. Kennedy and I are absolutely addicted to making frozen jello grapes. They are the perfect summer snack! All you do is take grapes, rinse them with water, coat with dry jello and put them in the freezer. I cut mine because I am paranoid about Kennedy choking. Our favorite flavors of jello so far have been cherry and strawberry banana. Kennedy loves to help pick the grapes off the vine and "do the sprinkles." So yummy!


4. Who's your favorite on The Bachelorette? I am totally Team Shawn! Love how he looks like Ryan Gosling and love his yankee accent! I know a lot of people aren't enjoying this season but I am. Hate to break it to people but Kaitlyn is not the first person to have sex on the show. Yes, the way it was filmed was tasteless and she probably could have gone about it a different way. However, she's real and I have respect for that. Various sources have reported that Bachelor Bob had sex with 6 out of the 25 women on his season and he didn't get slammed in the media for it. Just my opinion!

Oh and another reason I am loving this season? Kaitlyn's bird phobia! I am absolutely terrified of birds as well! It's real people! I can totally relate!





5. Leaving you with this picture that just makes my heart swell with happiness. These two love each other so much already! I can't wait to watch this brother and sister bond over the years. Love them so much!






2 comments:

Cole said...

I haven't seen UnReal yet...but it's on my list of things to try and do this weekend. :-)

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

LOVe Unreal. Gotta say, I'm not the greatest fan of Kaitlyn or this season! How it's transpiring and all-- she just doesn't seem serious. And now I'm so intrigued by Jello grapes!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!