Monday, March 2, 2015

Third Trimester!

I am 29 weeks this week. I seriously cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. Here are some tidbits so far about the third trimester!
* I feel huge. Like waaay bigger than I was with Kennedy. However I haven't gained as much weight as I did at this point with Kennedy. Weird.
This is my 28 week picture:


And this is my 29 week picture:


I look at this picture and all I can think is "whoaaa."

*We had our 4D sonogram last week. Mark was much more cooperative than Kennedy was when we had her 4D. Kennedy wanted to put her hands in front of her face the whole time. Here are some pictures of our sweet baby boy:






Is he adorable or what? I love the one of him yawning and blowing bubbles!

*Still craving cereal. Also craving pimento cheese. I also have been craving sushi which really sucks since I can't eat it. Boo. I know I can eat the veggie rolls but those just aren't as good.  

*Feeling movements constantly. Can see movements from the outside which is quite fun for Nick and Kennedy!

*Fatigue is coming back. At the end of the day, I am absolutely exhausted.

*I am sooooo tired of my winter maternity clothes. My mom bought me a bunch of clothes from Target and Motherhood Maternity when she came to visit at the end of November for Thanksgiving and Kennedy's birthday. I was so excited because I barely had any winter clothes from my pregnancy with Kennedy. Now, I am dying to break out with all my summer maternity clothes!!!! I have a 50 dollar Kohls gift card I have been hanging on to and I think I may just have to buy a cute maternity dress with it when it starts getting warm.

*I have been very emotional and moody this past week. Poor Nick....

*Gestational diabetes test on Friday. Hopefully I pass on first try like I did with Kennedy. It is a teacher workday on Friday and after my appointment I am meeting my co-worker Tiffany at a yummy lunch place called "Betsy's on the Corner." I already know what I am ordering, grilled pimento cheese sandwich with sweet potato fries. Yum.

*Looking forward to: Our 34 week ultrasound. I know it's 5 weeks away, but I really, really, really want to know how big this baby boy is. My doctor has said if he looks like he is going to be bigger than Kennedy we may have to induce at 39 weeks due to my narrow cervix. Also can't wait for my shower my sister in law Rachael and best friend Megan are throwing me on April 11th!


4 comments:

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Hate that gestational diabetes drink-- ick!! And the waiting around=== i took so much work there to do! Enjoy your sandwich after :-)

Courtney said...

I'm doing my glucose test on Thursday, solidarity sister! I love how you have your lunch order already planned out. I totally do that too!

Even though you feel huge, I think you look amazing. (I'm feeling huge too. Like, 12 more weeks, what??? I'll be big as a house! lol!)

Dawn said...

Eek- can't believe you're 29 weeks already! Look at sweet Mark!

Amanda said...

You look great! I was pregnant in summer, fall and winter and I loved wearing an oversized sweater with leggings. That was the only thing I was comfortable wearing at the very end of the pregnancy. Then it switched to yoga pants and tshirts when I was sitting around waiting for Jeanette to arrive.

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!