Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Recent Happenings

I am such a random blogger. It is so hard for me to just write an entire post on one topic.
 
 
First off: Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 

 
I love how the timehop app has a then/now option now. I miss Kennedy being this small! I am sure I will say the same exact thing about the picture we took today another 2 years from now.
 
Last weekend was a fun one! Friday night was a yucky rainy night but we met Jessica, Joe and Janna up at a new local barbeque place called The Pot Smoker BBQ. It was soooo yummy! I had the pulled pork plate with their loaded baked potato salad and a piece of homemade pound cake for dessert. It was heavenly. Kids eat for free on Thursday nights so we will surely be taking advantage of that in the near future. Afterwards Janna came over for a playdate.
 
How cute are these two???


On Saturday, Kennedy went to Chuck E Cheese for the first time for our friend Grayson's 5th birthday party. His parents, our friends Jessica and Adam, told us they would understand if we didn't come because it was right in the middle of Kennedy's nap time. We adjusted her schedule for the day and I am glad we did because she had sooooo much fun! She loved the rides and games, loved Chuck E and loved the show they did on the stage. She was dancing the whole time and wanted to go up close to the stage.
 
 
This picture cracks me up. Grayson's older brother Payton and his friend C.J. were so not thrilled about having their picture taken with Chuck E. I guess for 5th graders, that is just so not cool. Right before Jessica took the picture she pretty much threatened Payton's life that he needed to smile for the picture so he did but the rest of the kids stopped smiling, lol.
 

 
 
I think I am going to have to skip my 5 on Friday post this week because I will be in the midst of the consignment sale at Kennedy's daycare. However, I hope to be back next week with my 32 weeks post! My 32 weeks doctor's appointment is on Monday. Eeeek, can't believe it! So crazy that we will be meeting our son in such a short period of time.
 
Oh and I will definitely be posting about this at some point:
 
 
I am taking Nick on a surprise date (don't worry he doesn't read the blog) to the bacon festival next Saturday as an early birthday present! We are meeting my college roomie/bestie Ashley and her husband Kevin there. Both Ashley and Nick are probably two of the most bacon obsessed people I know. It should be a great time!
 
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week and thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love her little St. Pat's shirt! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy St Patty's Day! And what a brave girl to take a pic with Chuck E! My daughter will not go near him! Skipping nap time is one of the biggest issues when it comes to weekend parties!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!